Wednesday 11 May 2016

An Adventure with Colour Chemistry Inks By Katy

So we saw what happened when Gwen got her parcel, here is what happened when Katy got hers. I am pleased they both really enjoyed using the Colour Chemistry Inks. 
They do make being creative easy!

Leaf Cards



I love this Mountain Ash Leaf stamp – it’s so pretty and incredibly versatile. 
Here I’ve used it all on it’s own to make pretty all-occasion cards but it’s great teamed up with a flower stamp too.
Stamp the sentiment (from Daisies and Rainbows) onto a square white card blank using black ink. Stamp the Mountain Ash Leaf repeatedly onto the card surrounding the sentiment using the Meadow Greens Triple Colour Chemistry inkpad. 
This inkpad makes stunning cards so easy! I made this card at my craft group and several people asked me how I achieved the multiple colour tones!
For the second card, I painted watered down Pure Colour Chemistry inks in French Mint and Citrus Lime onto piece of card. I simply stamped a sentiment and the leaves with Meadow Greens Triple Colour Chemistry inkpad to finish.

What I used: -

Katy x

Now over to you creative folk, did out your Oak House Studio stash and have some creative time, you know it will make you feel good. Don't forget to post it and tags us so we see it.

Lynnda

4 comments:

Diane said...

Goooooorgeous!! Love those colours, the ink pad is definitely on my wish list. Fab cards! X

Sylvia said...

Two gorgeous cards, love the fresh green colours and use of the triple ink pade on the leaves.

Sylv xx

Elaine said...

Great cards. I love the Mountain Ash stamp and it looks fantastic in the triple greens!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is stunning those colours are lush. Take care. Hugs Jackie