Sunday 17 January 2016

How to create your own sentiments

Build a Sentiment stamp collection ~  Versatility built in


we have had a stamp set before that had these lines... 

Good Luck... Best Wishes... For the future ... On your Special Day

Always popular and I personally found it very useful for all those life changing things, new job, going to college or university, retirement, getting married, shop opening
all those things I probably don't want a stamp for.

After a couple of years I did it again in a new font...
I loved the way the fonts worked together on the Winter trees collection so I used the same two fonts
and added a couple of flourishes 
... a highlighting box 





And then I made another set.... same fonts... more flourishes 



For Hochanda I have put both sets together and added a border..... and made it a great price then they gave it their club discount..... so I would grab one from them as numbers are limited for that edition. 




I hope you can catch the shows, Wednesday 20th January 11am and 3pm
  • SKY 663 (24/7)
  •  
  • FREEVIEW 39 (6AM-9PM)
  •  
  • FREESAT 817 (24/7)

 Lynnda



2 comments:

Elaine said...

It's a great set of stamps - really useful for just a two word phrase or for creating longer sentiments!!

Lisapmac said...

Looking forward to the shows x