Sunday 31 January 2016

Bespoke Colour Double Daisy.

Double Daisy for One Stamp Project



For my project for the ONE STAMP challenge I have made a nice easy card for you using Oak House Studio PURE colour chemistry ink and the outline daisy stamp
I started by stamping the main daisy image onto watercolour card with Black Archival ink.
Next I coloured the daisy images using PURE Colour Chemistry inks in Totally Turquoise and Jubilee Blue. Once the ink was dry I cut the daisies out.
I added some pitch black glass glitter to the centres of the daisies for sparkle.
Then using a circle die I created base card and attached the daisies around the edge. 
To finish the card I stamped the sentiment and added this to the centre.
I love the vibrancy of the Oak House Studio PURE Colour Chemistry inks and so will you.
I hope you have been inspired.
Thanks
Mandy xx




11 comments:

Elaine said...

Fabulous shaped card and I love the two tone blue daisies!

Lee Stephenson said...

Lovely card x

Sylvia said...

Great design and fabulous coloured daisies.

Sylv xx

Unknown said...

Just love this colour Mandy it's so vibrant and cheerful.

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous! I love the sparkle and the fact that you made the base card yourself :)

Lynne Vowles said...

My favourite colours, beautiful x

Diane said...

Such a dramatic card, a special keepsake card!!

Helen Sidwick said...

Lovely card, the ring of daisies is very nice to look at, and that sentiment is great too.

Debbie M said...

A great shaped card and I love the colour you've chosen. Debbie xx

Unknown said...

I love these cards & projects. I've met you Lynda a few times at Blyth on the dabble days & workshops & have some of your stamps. It was great to see you on Hochanda with your lovely products.
Angela France

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card x