Friday 30 October 2015

Building a wreath

I started this card by creating a sheet of shades of green. I did this by spritzing shade of green all over some white card.
Once this was dry I stamped the holly leaf all over it.
Then I sat and cut them all out - leaving a little border all around the holly - this makes the cutting easier but it also makes the holly in the wreath pop.
After I had create my base card with the papers I wanted I stamped a rough circle with the holly leaf stamp.
The I took the cut out leaves and started to glue them in position, the glue was only placed onto one end of each leaf - this lets you lift some of the leaves and create a 3d effect once everything is dry.
When the wreath was complete I finished off the card with some ribbon bows, adhesive stones and a greeting.


I have so many ideas for the leaf stamps so watch this space for some more ideas heading your way!

Happy crafting
Nikki x

1 comment: