Sunday 5 July 2015

And the winner is.....

Well I hope you enjoyed the One Stamp project, here is a quick reminder of some of the projects.









We have been using this sunflower stamp design for many years and it has always been a favourite. I ma sure we will be seeing more of it in the future too. If you have sunflower stamp projects you can post them in the album in the Facebook group.

The winner for comments is TRACEY. Tracey managed a lot of comments both on this blog and on Elaine's blog so she had lots of chances to win xxx


2 comments:

Jane said...

Well done Tracey enjoy this lovely stamp x

Tracey said...

Is 'that' Tracey me? Had totally forgotten there was going to be a draw. All the projects were gorgeous and it was a pleasure looking at them all. I'd missed the box shown in the photo strip above so need to go and have a look at that one. Thank you to Lynnda and all that took part. I was more creative that weekend than I have been all year so THANK YOU to you all