Tuesday 11 November 2014

Winter at Oak House Studios

Hi it's Clare here with a little winters inspiration for you. What better time of year to crack open the crafting goodies and create something seasonal for this months Oak House Studios winter themed challenge. Don't forget you could be in with a chance of a prize so get your stamps and inks out to get lucky!






For this card I used:
Big christmas collection stamps
Spring green ink pad
Forest green ink pad
Colour chemistry french wine ink in a bottle
Colour chemistry french mint ink in a bottle
Colour chemistry Paris pink ink in a bottle
Gold detail embossing powder
Deck  the halls stamp set 'Tis the season'









To make this card I first stamped the branch in spring green pigment ink pad to form my christmas tree. Over the top of this I re-stamped using the forest green pigment ink pad. Using three of the christmas baubles I stamped an heat embossed with gold Oak House Studio embossing powder and painted them using the French mint, French wine and Paris pink ink in a bottle. After that I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed with gold detail embossing powder. Finally I tied some string onto my baubles and added them to the card with a glaze of glossy accents from my stash.





Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to seeing what everyone will be creating during the coming month.

Happy crafting,
Clare x x x x

5 comments:

Sara Y said...

A lovely use of colour

Lizzy R said...

love the way you have built up the design with small stamps, very clever

rae d said...

Fab project Clare x

Sylvia said...

Great Christmas tree, love those baubles!

Sylv xx

Lisapmac said...

Ooooo I do like this :-)