Tuesday 4 November 2014

Men's winter tag

Hello all. Here is a manly winter tag....apart from the Crystal Sparkle embossing powder, but that just looks snowy!
Products used: 
Pigment ink pads in Valentine Spring Green and Cobalt Blue

I stamped the background with the Ivy Trail stamp using a blend of the green and blue ink pads then embossed with the Crystal Sparkle embossing powder. I used watercolours to colour the leaves in
I built up the background colour on the tag, (this pic was taken after just the first spray) with the spray inks then added some of the pigment inks with my fingers to give a deeper, more vibrant  colour
I stamped embossed and cut out two more sections of the Ivy Trail to decoupage onto the tag. Then stamped and heat set the sentiment onto a die cut circle which I framed with a die cut gold clock frame. I added a gold die cut fence along the bottom and some ribbon over the top as well as ribbons and bows through the hole in the tag. Hopefully this is suitable for a fella but still nice and colourful (and with a hint of sparkle and some bells!). Then I just ran a Copic pen around the outside of the tag to frame it. Have fun. Suz xxx

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Fabulous tag,gorgeous colours. xx

Elaine said...

That ivy looks glorious - beautifully coloured!

Brawny x said...

What a great tag. X

Jackie T said...

This is a gorgeous tag. Hugs Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hello Lynnda, A fabulous tag, love the colours and those leaves look amazing.

Teighan