Saturday 8 November 2014

Christmas Trees Using The Snowflake Collection Stamp Set

Okay so this wasn't the card I had intended to post for this weeks blog post - I had to abandon my other project as the colours didn't really match up but don't worry I will share it with you soon.

As you can see I've used my favourite colour ink pad sea blue and one of  the snowflakes from the Snowflake Collection.  

Firstly I drew 3 triangles one large and two slightly smaller with a coloured pencil - only very lightly as a reference point.  Then I stamped the snowflake inside the triangles and on top of the trees - I used a piece of copy paper as a mask at the side of the triangles.  As the stamps are acrylic and used with a clear block you can see exactly where the image is going to be stamped.  I then cut some tree trunks from some gelli print paper which matched the ink and finally I stamped the words Let It Snow across the bottom and part of the biggest snowflake in the corners.



Till next time keep crafting and sharing your makes on the Inspired by Oak House Studio facebook page

Anita.

No comments: