Tuesday 30 September 2014

Orange Serenity


Today is the final day for the autumnal colours challenge, there is still time to get your entries into the album on the Facebook group to win one of 5 prizes.


Products Used:

Here you can see a simple to make card that looks quite different. I took inspiration from TV surfing this morning and coming across an interesting program about Asia and knew I wanted to get my oriental stamps out!

First I went around the edges with the Pumpkin ink. I then 'quirkily' stamped a border around the paper, making sure it wasn't 'perfect' to add to the effect. Finally I stamped the Serenity Prayer and the flowers, colouring them in with some orange to tie the whole thing together.

For some reason I absolutely love orange at the moment, it must be due to the trees changing!

Have a great day, Andy.

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Love oriental themes, fabulous card Andy xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Andy, thnaks for sharing

Lizzy R said...

I love this time of year, great use of some stamps Andy

Rebecca said...

First time I've seen this stamp set used, I really like it and the orange is perfect :)

Elaine said...

Love the simplicity of this and a fab design.