Wednesday 10 September 2014

Inspiration for The Autumnal Colours Challenge

Hello everyone hope you're all well and busy creating.  

I've been playing with a couple of the stamps from The Big Christmas Collection set and no it's not too early to mention the "C" word especially in the crafting world where we work months in advance.   

I have used the solid flower and feather stamp (looks like it to me) to stamp the design onto a strip of white card using Yummy Chocolate & Dusky Rose.ink pads  To this I've added some to the Citrus orange ink with a paint brush as an accent in the middle of the flower and along the edge of the white card.  I then finished the card with a dash of glitter and some pearl effect gems and added this to a gorgeous maroon card with a hint of gold (which doesn't show to well in the picture).  A simple design but as you can see very effective and can be achieved with any of the stamps from Oak House Studio.  

Well that's if from me today I hope you will share some of your creations with us here on Oak House Studio.

Keep Crafting 
Anita

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Beautiful autumnal project - love the colours!

Rebecca said...

I love the two colours of the flowers and yet another set for me to add to the ever growing wish list!

itsamistry said...

Thank you ladies :)