Friday 5 September 2014

Hello! This is me!

Hello! My name is Rachel Fisher and I am delighted to be on the Design Team for Oak House Studio. I am a happily married stay at home mum to two daughters. They are six and eight and full of beans. When I did work I used to teach Chemistry at High School although I have done lots of other jobs too. I have crafted on and off for most of my life but papercrafting really started for me about 10 years ago when I took a course at my local higher education establishment on parchment craft and varied card making techniques like iris folding and lace. Gradually I have become more and more interested in inks and stamping and mixed media and here I am now still with a lot to learn but very keen to do so. I blog daily and you can find my blog at Fishers Cards and Crafts

When not crafting I enjoy keeping fit by running and swimming, I chair the PTA at my daughters' school and run a pack of rainbows - where I'm known as Toucan - hence the picture!!!



Looking forward to getting to know more about my team mates and working with all the lovely products from Oak House Studio.


Hugs

Rachel x


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on making the DT Rachel :) I look forward to seeing more of your creations x

Redanne said...

Huge congratulations on becoming a DT member Rachel! Hugs, Anne xx