Thursday 18 September 2014

Great news...........

Hi folks, it's Clare here and I'm back at Oak House Studios. I was absolutely thrilled when Lynnda contacted me and asked if I would do another three months for the design team.

So last week we saw Oak House Studios launch the new monthly challenge of the Autumn Colours. I love the autumn when leaves start to change and we are surrounded by those lovely earthy, golden colours. Luckily enough for us we are fortunate to have access to the fabulous inks and ink pads that Oak House Studios make along with the fabulous stamps which enable us to create our own works of art!
My first piece was stamped onto canvas board.
Well there's a little bit of inspiration from me. I look forward to seeing what everyone sends in for the challenge. Don't forget you could be in with a chance of one of 5 prizes to spend online with Oak House Studios.
I will be back soon with some more autumn colours for you.
Hugs and good luck!
Clare x x x x




1 comment:

Elaine said...

Great post Clare! Love the mix of colours and the canvas gives it a great texture. Welcome back to the team!