Monday 8 September 2014

Creativity never goes out of style

Good Morning! Rachel here today with something autumnal to share with you! 
Here's a card using lots of inky goodness from Oak House Studio. 


To create this I used the following products:

Ink-in-a-Bottle - Pumpkin Pie, Simply chocolate and Brazil Nut
Colour-Chemistry-Pigment-Ink - pumpkin and yummy chocolate



To make my background I stippled the inks onto some card using a stencil brush leaving a pattern reminiscent of alcohol inks. Then I stamped the leaves using the pumpkin first and then the simply chocolate. Next I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of card that had been similarly coloured and matted and layered with dark brown card. Last thing was to add the brown bow.



I hope you like my first DT piece for Oak House Studio and I look forward to bringing you more inspiration soon!



Hugs



Rachel x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely, I just got spray ink in chocolate so looking forward to playing x