Tuesday 9 September 2014

Autumnal Colours Challenge

Here are my two projects for the Autumnal Theme challenge, which I had lots of fun with but are completely different.
 The first project is a card, but could easily be a canvas. Products Used were:

I also used: jewellery wire, die cut wings, silver pearls, gold guilding wax, and embossing folder, handwritten words and 2 Pitt Pens (one to write with and one to outline the words and corners. The detailed step by step is on my blog if you'd like to know more. http://craftyhumphreys.blogspot.co.uk/


Ptoducts used:

The second Autumnal Card was much simpler! I stamped and embossed the middle Sunlower with Copper embossing powder, Masked it off then stamped and embossed either side and also the sentiment (one from a very hand set in a beautiful delicate text) using the Pearl Gold embossing powder. I used watercolour paints to colour and a Spectrum Noir pen to outline for depth. You could decoupage the middle image to make it stand out, but this way it is flat for postage! The step-by-step for this is also on my blog. Have fun making yours! Suz xxx

1 comment:

Elaine said...

A great couple of projects and such different styles. Love the heart one!