Saturday 20 September 2014

Autumn Wedding


Hi everyone Sylvia here. Autumn is a beautiful time of year with the changing leaves and misty mornings, and such a lovely season for weddings.  I have been playing around with some ideas for autumn weddings, there are some super stamps in the shop which are ideal for wedding cards and invitations. I chose to use a leaf stamp from the Large Spring Blooms  stamp set coloured with Colour Chemistry Inks in citrus orange, lemon and lime with a little french mint thrown in.



I wanted a clean and simple look with a splash of autumn colour for this stationery.  An aperture was cut in the center of an ivory pearlecsent card blank and the center diagonal area of the card flicked with citrus lemon, orange, lime and french mint inks.  The leaf was coloured with inks using the same colours and attached in the center of the aperture on to the invitation insert.  The same theme was carried through the table stationery too.

Don't forget you have until the end of the month to enter the autumn colours challenge, we would love to see your autumnal cards and projects.

Sylv xx




4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love this, thanks for the challenge inspiration, ive been struggling for any but I think I shall sit down at my desk tomorrow and try :)

Rebecca said...

Also what did you use to flick the ink?

Sylvia said...

Hi Rebecca, I used a small paintbrush to flick the ink. Be careful though and cover areas you do not want coloured as the ink will splash everywhere.

Sara Y said...

simply beautiful