Tuesday 24 June 2014

Don't feel blue, get crafting.

Barbara Daines Square card with Oak House Studio Triple Butterfly stamp set.
And how are you feeling?

These days we seem to be surrounded by all sorts of health issues. Crafting is my great cure all for most that ails me, so what ever is the problem find a way to join in our "Something Blue" challenge. 



Here are a few samples from the design team using the Triple Butterfly stamp set. 

They have all made great use of their Ink in a bottle and this month they all seem to spraying them for backgrounds.





Barbara Cleggett with Charming Butterfly stamp from Oak House Studio 
Clare Messenger with Triple Butterfly stamp from Oak House Studio


Clare Messenger


Clare Messenger

Sylvia Ames also using double daisy stamp set from Oak House Studio


Sylvia Ames

5 comments:

jane stillman said...

Great makes from the DT

Elaine said...

A great selection of cards - very inspirational. Love Sylvia's calendar idea!!

Lizzy R said...

Some great ideas thanks for sharing, sorry I can't join in this month,

Crafty Humphreys said...

Love the blue challenge, it's one of my fav colours. Here's my first ever entry to one of your challenges using the lovely new bits I got from Oak House Studio last week. Will upload to FB too. Thanks Suz (aka Surrey Crafts). xxx http://craftyhumphreys.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/anniversary-card-for-my-hubby.html

Crafty Humphreys said...

Couldn't resist adding just one more project as I'd used my Without Change stamp and the Spode spray, but as a background colour and mixed with translucent paste. Good fun. Suz
http://craftyhumphreys.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/butterflies.html