Wednesday 4 June 2014

Bright and Beautiful

Hello, Eileen here with a selection of cards that I've made over the last few months with Oak House Studio products.
The butterfly card was created useing three gorgeous stamps from the Oak House Studio Range. The large and small Charming Butterflies along with a real favourite of mine, The Mountain Ash Leaf. The leaf image was stamped using Distress inks. The butterflies were stamped with black pigment ink onto the card and also on to some spare,scrap card that I sprayed with Citrus Colours, from the Inks in a Bottle Range. It was very easy, cutting the butterflies out and then layering them onto the card.


Staying with the Mountain Ash Leaf Image, I made two tags from White Card stock, also from Oak House Studio, its so smooth and I use it a lot for my tags.

The next three of cards are samples that I designed with Oak House Studio Stamps and Inks for a couple of workshops last year.
They were very popular with my 'Students'.(Two of the sentiment stamps were from my stash.)






Thank you for popping over for a look today. The Oak House Studio Web Shop is always open. Look here.

20 comments:

Elaine said...

Wonderful projects Eileen - so pretty and so colourful. Love the way you've used the mountain ash stamp and that white clematis on the coloured background. A great post!

rae d said...

Fantastic samples as always Eileen :-) xx

rachel said...

these are all amazing eileen - wonderful makes xx

Art By Wanda said...

All beautiful cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Simpson said...

These sure are bright and beautiful!
Hugs
Linda xxx

sam said...

Wow absolutely fantastic array of cards and the colours are so lovely and vibrant xx

Cazro said...

Stunning cards. I love this style and there are some amazing stamps. Beautiful. Caz

Zoe said...

A wonderful selection, as always a delight to the eyes xx Zoe xx

Bernie Simmons said...

Loved them all X Such pretty colours xxx very my cup of tea xxx

Barbara said...

All beautiful, as usual.....the 'mountain ash' is one of my favourites too xx

Lisapmac said...

Wonderful samples xx

Unknown said...

Distress inks and this stamp collection really compliment each other...fab demo's Eileen thankyou...and thanks to Rae for posting the link to this page :)

Lazy Sunday said...

Beautiful, stunning and lovely colours xxxx

Barbara (C) said...

Love all the samples! Love the way your bright colours always seem just right for the theme of each project you produce....xx

Fiona C said...

Love Eileen's style - great to be able to comment and say so for once!! xxx

Wendy said...

Loving them all. Can't choose a favourite. X

Lynnda said...

Eileen thank you for taking the time to explore my stamps and inks, when some does such beautiful work it always inspires be to draw more stamp and mix more inks, and today I am really inspired.

Doreen Sympson said...

Fantastic work and the samples are all recognisable as your work Eileen, I love what you have done with the sunflower, which I have recently purchased amongst a few others and may have a go at doing 'your' card with it ;) I take it you have used the wax crayon technique here ?? x

gillnstu said...

brilliant cards, lovely colours xxx

Tracy said...

All very beautiful projects, love love the colours. ..the inks have been on my wish list for a while now, so beautiful x