Wednesday 31 July 2013

Maybe the last butterfly card for a while..........or maybe not!

Hi everyone, Barbara back today with my last butterfly card, for a little while....my ideas have all flown away ;-)
This post is just to remind you that the Oak House Studio, fab competition finishes today. All you have to do is leave a comment on ANY of the posts for July, and you'll go into the draw for THREE bottles of fabulous Colour Chemistry inks. Which will be doubled up to SIX bottles if you have purchased from the website in July.
 I've used these inks on todays card, just to show how vivid they are....I love them, but really MUST start using some different shades, I'm sure you'll all be fed-up of seeing my 'citrus' makes.
Anyway,  here is my card :-
Hope you like it, don't forget to leave a comment on this, or any other post,  to be in the draw.
Good luck, 
Barbara xx

2 comments:

Kaz H said...

GORGEOUS love this

Lynnda said...

a lovely colourful card Barbara. Looks like you are loving those inks