Tuesday 16 April 2013

Thank you for a great time


A huge thank you to everyone who has joined in the project this time. We will be having the same fun again in September (21st and 22nd). I hope you have been inspired to look at your stamp stash again and maybe think about adding some Oak House Studio loveliness to your own stash. It is my aim to give you versatile products all the time, quality products that will last and products that will inspire.
If you have made anything with this stamp I would be really grateful if you could send me a photo as I am creating a gallery for the blog and my studio. Please email your images to me at lynndaw@gmail.com

Here are few images from the studio to start it off, we obviously in a purple mood. 






1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thoroughly enjoyed it Lynnda - Thank You!