Wednesday 30 May 2012

ONE STAMP project

This project has been a long time coming to fruition and now it is coming up fast I am beginning to panic a little! At every studio open day, show or demo I get frustrated at the way some people think a stamp is JUST for adding Happy Birthday to the front of a card, and how dismissive they are about the techniques involved,  I have a wonderful selection of items in my studio all beautifully decorated with stamps, but this project is about taking ONE STAMP with all the inks and paint I possess and maybe the odd complimentary stamp and creating a display of such items. I have roped in friends and in fact some folks I have just met the once (well everyone is a friend in the crafting world aren't they?) and at this point I am asking you to help too.
If you are close enough to my studio to pop in over 9th and 10th June pop and cheer me on or do a bit of cutting out or make a brew, bring your own projects so we can photograph them.
If you live further away, send photos, email them or post them on the facebook page.http://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Stamp/283938454992714

Pop by the facebook page and show some encourgement there too. Watch the blog for guest designers will be posting as well as myself. If you want to post your project on your blog you could leave a comment and a link to your blog on here or facebook....any other ideas I am listening.


No comments: