Sunday 8 August 2010

nice to meet you


We had a great two day at the Summer Special. It was lovely to meet some new faces. I had a good sort out too and that helped re organise the warehouse. As with every craft room it is an on going problem keeping that in sort of order but I think I am getting better. This weeks special class is decorating the pen pots. There is a couple of place left you so email me if you want to come along on Thutsday morning to decorate your own pen pot or make a special gift.

lynnda@oakhousestudio.co.uk

1 comment:

The Stamp Pad said...

Hi Lynnda, Don't die of shock but I have finally taken your advice and set up a blog. So here I am saying hello ( don't look at the time! - couldn't sleep - too many ideas running through my brain).
Find me on gwenstampy and I'll see you soon.