Saturday 27 February 2010

quick note before I dash off again

Hi everyone, sorry not many posts but hopefully it will all be worth it in the long run. The NEC was amazing and as ever full of surprises, we didn't have long enough to talk to anyone properly and we only saw Tim and Mario in the distance, sigh! but on the stand we did see/talk to/hug all of the following Suze Weinberg, Leanndra French, Lynn Robinson Hunter, Glenda Waterworth,Princess Pinflair, Barbara Gray, Lesley and Annette, Michelle Saxon, Gwen Fletcher, Kim Sutton, Nancy Watts,..... I could go on and sorry if I missed your name off the list.
Elaine and I did each day and had some lovely compliments about our designs and display. For Monday and Tuesday we were also joined by the very talented Tracey Spurgin who is a studio mate of mine and who I will be doing some projects with this year, including a trip to the Artisan show in October.
We had some new products samples on the stand of things we are due to release over the coming months and they got a great reception, all that is going to take some time to get to market.
The big project this week is two new releases for Create and Craft, no one else has the stamps so I have had to do all the samples. The show is on tomorrow morning at 10am and they have called it Get Stamping. Hope you will all be watching and cheering me on.

No comments: