Wednesday 11 November 2009

This weekend

Ok it is abit of a last minute decision but we will be at The MAX Papercraft Show this Sunday (15th November) at the Gemtec Areana on Walton Street in Hull. The show starts at 10am and finishes at 4pm. If you require further details you can contact me lynnda@oakhousestudio.co.uk


I hope to have some new products with me and details of our last open day of the year at the studio in Bishop Burton

It is going to be a bit weird for me as I see this as the areas ulitmate sports venue, and we worked hard to ensure that it was right for Volleyball at a high level, I still remember the pride and determination I felt when the place was openned and we had a very stirring and inspirational pseack from Adam Pearson. I think it is great is back at the KC sorting out problems for Hull City but sad that we no longer have the numbers to play volleyball at the Gemtec on a regular basis.

No comments: