Monday 19 October 2009

Thank You

Thank you for all the lovely comments about the new stamp plate. I am sorry it isn't on any of the websites just yet but it was all so last minute with Create and Craft and to be fair I wanted them to have a good chance to sell the ones they had asked for. I am really sorry I didn't get chance to show you all the demos I had lined up with this new stamp set. I am going to try to find a way to get them on to the web some how, but I am not sure how a this moment in time.
with 3 borders 4 sentiment, 5 buttons and 6 hearts it really is versatile and we could have play for weeks with just the one set.
Thanks once again for all the support, to everyone who made samples and jewellery even ( well done Tracey).

Lynnda

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Well, I was watching the show and I loved what you did get time to do. This set seems to have endless possibilities!