Friday 14 August 2009

TV date and time

Ok I just have just been checking and somehow I have got the time wrong!! the next TV show is 9am on 21st August. Freeview Channel 36 and sky channel 371.

We haven't stopped yawning since we sorted that out! we generally leave here in plenty of time because who wants to rush something like that. We get about 20 minutes away from the studio and stop for a leg stretch something to eat, and then I change my top as I am bound to wearing my breakfast! well my hand can get shakey as I am sure most of you have noticed and sometimes I have trouble hitting my mouth!

It would mean us leaving the house about 4am, so not sure when I will be walking the dog!!
anyway I hope you can watch I some new Oak House Studio stamps to show you plus, linen card and envelopes.
and some old favourites too.

New stamps mean lots of new samples I have to make. Elaine is off in Devon and even she doesn't have this new stamp set. Elisa is in the middle of Chemo and again she doesn't have the new set. Hopefully I might get some help next week.
In the meantime I am off down the old warehouse to clear out some of the last bits.

Lynnda

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh heck! I'll still be on the sunny isle of Jersey then. Don't get back until the 22nd. Oh well. Good luck for the show and see the repeat on Sunday morning yes?

patty said...

Hi Lynnda,
Enjoyed watching some of your show this morning, looks live you've been really busy preparing samples.
Hope it brings lots of orders in for you.