Monday 3 August 2009

Studio Open Day

We are having an open day at the Studio on Saturday 8th August 10am to 3pm.
I have been busy all weekend moving Martin into a new warehouse, so I have found lots of boxes of crafting goodies that we will be taking to some of the shows we are going to
If you want to get into these boxes first, this Saturday will be a great chance.

I will have some new stamp designs for you to play with, although I must warn you some will be at the pre productions stage, so although you can play they might not be available for sale until September. Anyway the kettle will be on and everyone is welcome to come along and say hello.
Oh yes and we have some new products in the colour chemistry range including white detail powder and ..... no I won't spoil the surprise.

If you want directions or any more details email me at lynnda@oakhousestudio.co.uk or phone 0750 896 2552

I am going to try and get the class list on to the Oak House Studio website today.
http://www.oakhousestudio.co.uk/

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Sounds like fun. Wish I could be there but I'm going on my jolly hols that day.

Good luck with it all and see you when you get back.

Yvonne