Saturday 25 July 2009

look at this

Ok I know I said I was going to be too busy to blog for a couple of days, but I am up early to go to the studio with Martin, who is now sound alseep bless him!
so I have grabbed the chance to share one of the samples Elaine has sent for next weeks Create and Craft show




She has sent a great selection of samples actually which is always a relief as they tend to arrive just as I go into panic mode about not having enough time to finish things for the show. On this card she has used two stamps, the Clematis corner and the English Garden Text. They are going to sold as a pair on the show, which will give you a small saving on buying them seperately.
Apollo have had the clematis corner for a while but the English Garden Text is new and has only been available thorugh me at workshops and demonstrations. Apollo should have it on their site very soon.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oooh. I love this! What a beautiful card. And I love the idea of the stamps being sold together. Think of all the things you could do with them...

Anonymous said...

The card looks great, looking forward to the show and more inspiration.

Pauline

Lindsay Mason said...

Hope all goes well on the shows - I don't get Create & Craft, so I can't watch any of them. Glad the Studio is working out so well for you too. Thanks for the lovely comments you left for me...much appreciated. Lindsay x