Wednesday 1 July 2009

Latest on TV dates

I am sure you are all dizzy with the changes to all this but hey think about me!
The latest news we are on Create and Craft at noon on Thursday 2nd July. However the new freeview channel will launch later in the month, so you should be able to catch our next show on there.
If you don't have sky or will be on your lunch break you can watch the show live at http://www.createandcraft.tv/WatchTvLive.aspx

I am nearly there although I do have about four samples I want to finish off or make but that is what today is for. Although this morning, I am teaching the last lesson in the five week inks course, if you missed this one it has gone so well I think it worth repeating so look out for the next class list.
I have about four hours this afternoon to pack my demo kit and make the last few samples, probably not enough time but there never is enough time to do everything I want to do, the important thing is do the most necessary things first, and everything else is a bonus.
Sorry I haven't post any pictures of samples but they are all at the studio.
They will have to come home with me tonight so if I have time I will post a few images when I get back in from Julie's. Julie has kindly volunteered to try and do something with my nails this evening, I don't think she is going to be impressed when she sees the colour of my hands....Yesterday I had a small altercation with a bottle of sapphire glimmer mists so now I look like I have just been given my first fountain pen!!! I think I had that look for the first four years of secondary school. In fact I think I should just join the blue hand gang and be done with it!
Well thanks for offering Julie. With my shakey hands nail varnish has always be a challenge. At college Kay was always press ganged into sort me out in that department, but she lives a bit too far away now. Actually It is probably me that lives a bit further away!!

Now I know I am rambling, but I have a good excuse, after all my TV debut is tomorrow! how exciting is that! I am finding it really hard to believe and am wondering what todays "surprise" will be.
The good news is all the aquash sets have arrived from Japan. I have to say a really big thank you to everyone at Pentel who helped make that happen. Lets hope we can sell them all tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the show.
You survived teaching us on a Wednesday so it cannot be any worse.

Pauline

Elaine T said...

Just got back from holiday and thrilled to hear about your progress. Look forward to seeing it on freeview.

Elaine T