Tuesday 7 April 2009

Cold Harbour Farm

Well it is official from 1st May I shall be working in a studio at Cold Harbour Farn which is near Bishop Burton. This will be the place I do all my inky stuff! Like teaching and testing the new designs. I will still do my computer work at home all the officey jobs like updating the catalogue and website etc.
I like to do these things is style so we shall hae an openning event on Friday 1st May and Saturday 2nd May 10am to 3pm everyone is welcome. By then I hope to have the start of a teaching timetable and some dates for workshops etc. The new stamps should be ready to pre-order as they are due to be released at Port Sunlight on 10th May.
I'm not quite sure what we will be doing on these two days other than putting the kettle on and having a good catch up but I am sure to think of something.

Check back nearer the time for more details and directions on how to find us.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Can't wait to come and have a look round :)
Emma
x

Tracey said...

Hoorah!