Friday 6 February 2009

a finished peice

my space is so full of work in progress, I haven't had anything to post for a while

I have had one of those afternoons where I have lots of things "drying" and they are all at the stage were they look terrible, hopefully they will dry OK, but rather than watching them dry I have come up to post some finished work

It is an 8x8 page of a favourite photo embellished with part of the pansy stamp and some of the journalling blocks that are still in development.


I used Holly Berry and maple red glimmer msits to make some coloured card on glossy card. then stamped and embossed the pansys in silver.

1 comment:

Emma said...

I love this page Lynnda. You are obviously so talented in this field while I am still a newbie!
A silly question, but did you make the journalling box with a stamp? I would be really interested in one of these.
Emma
x