Friday 13 June 2008

When you need inspiration, where does it come from?

For some reason I have been struggling to process information today perhaps I am tired because it has been a busy week. I had a late night last night again (well anything after 8pm outside the house is late for me these days). I was invited to to hear Ruth Badger give a motivational speech and she was excellent. Her talk did seem more relevant to those in big business as opposed to someone in the design type business I work in and although I found it interesting, entertaining, informative, it didn't provide inspiration to me. So where do I look for inspiration? where do you find yours?


Whilst I am pondering that thought over the weekend here is a card I made in January. I made it during another difficult time, when I need to remind myself that I believe in what I am trying to do, even if others don't. It has been buried on my desk since I moved in here in February and some how fell out of a file today. So I thought I would post it here to remind us all to believe in a brilliant future.


It was created with one of the large daisy images from the double daisy stamp set. This now come now in two sizes and can be found at http://www.apollo-office.co.uk/


I painted the stamp with black watercolour paint and a thick scrubby brush to get the markings.




No comments: