Wednesday 20 February 2008

A New Start

This has been my first day in a new life, I have given up running my craft shop to concentrate on getting Oak House Studio running as a professional craft supplies business. However I spent most the day trying to fit was is left of my craft shop into boxes ready to move to our warehouse.
It has still been liberating to work at my own pace and to do jobs in a more logical order, a few more days of hard work and I should be able to reward myself with a good dose of crafting.

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Good luck with your new venture. Looking forward to the new designs from Oak House Studio.

Barbara said...

I wish you good luck in your new venture. Don't worry I know it will work out for you.

Yvonne said...

And very best wishes and good luck to you from me too. I know you'll make it work. You've got the right get-up-and-go attitude and tons of passion for what you do. You can't fail!

Eels said...

May all your hard work lead to success because I know you haven't just trusted things to luck. I'm sure now with everything taking off you'll soon wonder how you ever found time to run a shop! Roll on Friday so you can really relax, do a little guilt free (non procrastinating) crafting and perhaps even crack open some of your very special Bucks Fizz (you know the sort I mean!!!) Elisa x